GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Date of issue: 00:00 GMT on 01/04/2015
1. Bonuses are only available to players with an Everest Casino account on www.Everestcasino.com (“the Site”).
2. Claiming an Everest Casino bonus represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and the General Terms and Conditions of Everest Casino which are located on the Site.
3. Bonuses are given at the discretion of Everest Casino.
4. To be eligible for a promotional bonus, players are required to meet the qualifying criteria as set by Everest Casino for the specific promotion.
5. If the bonus does not appear automatically, please contact our customer services team, prior to placing any bets, and the bonus shall be credited for you.
6. All bonuses are valid for 15 days from when they are issued. Unused portions of bonuses will be removed from your account after 15 days. Where the bonuses are valid for a different time period, this will be stated in the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
7. Unless otherwise stated players qualifying for a bonus are not permitted to place individual bets that are equal to or higher than €25 (or currency equivalent) bonus value until the bonus wagering requirements have been met. Doing so will lead to refusal of withdrawals, forfeiting of funds and account closure.
8. Where a customer requests a withdrawal or transfer out of their gaming account, prior to the necessary wagering requirement being met, they will lose all bonus and winnings attributable to the account. Only the sum of the original deposit or remaining balance of the original deposit will be available for withdrawal.
9. Only wagers made on Real Money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement.
10. To redeem the Everest Casino Bonuses players from the following countries have a wagering requirement of 40 x bonus before any winnings can be withdrawn: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.
11. A wagering requirement of 60 x bonus must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn by players from all the other countries in which we offer our services.
12. Unless stated otherwise, all Bonuses issued by Everest Casino are non-redeemable and only to be used for playing purposes. After fulfilment of the wagering requirements the initial bonus amount will be removed from a player’s account and only the winnings generated from the bonus can be withdrawn.
13. Bonus funds are available to use on all games, the majority of which count towards the wagering requirements. Stakes on certain games do not count in full towards the wagering requirement – instead they have a % contribution as outlined below:
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution|
|Slots (all varieties)||100%|
|Roulette (all variations)||25%|
|Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride||20%|
|Sic Bo (all varieties)||5%|
|Craps (all varieties)||5%|
|Baccarat (all variations)||5%|
|Blackjack (all variations)||5%|
|Casino Hold'em (all variations)||5%|
|Video Poker (all variations)||5%|
|Punto Banco (all variations)||0%|
|All double options on Slots & Video Poker (all varieties)||0%|
|All other games not listed||100%|
For example, if you wagered €100 on Slots and €100 on Blackjack, your Slots bets will contribute 100%, meaning a €100 contribution to the wagering requirement of this bonus. However, only 5% of your Blackjack stakes will contribute – meaning 5% of €100 staked on Blackjack (€5) is contributed to the wagering requirement.
14. For Accounts credited with bonus amounts - bets placed will be taken from any cash deposits first and, once all cash deposits have been used, from the bonus amounts in the Account.
15. Please note that you can only wager towards one bonus in the bonus section of your account at a time. Other bonuses can be "stacked". Once you have completed the required wagering towards one bonus, you will then begin wagering towards the next bonus.
16. Bonuses offered by Everest Casino are intended for genuine recreational players only. Everest awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free bets, bonuses and entry to promotions will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a bonus offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. At Everest’s sole discretion, all bonuses may be revoked and subsequent gaming activity may be voided.
17. Everest Casino reserves the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turn requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent remaining balance removed and account closed.
18. Everest reserves the right to alter, annul or withdraw any and all of the terms of the Bonus at any time but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new Free Spins offers. These Bonus Terms & Conditions are additional to the game rules for each game played and to the General Terms & Conditions of Everest Casino.
19. Any bonuses offered by Everest Casino is limited to one per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, device (computer/laptop/mobile etc.), family, residential address, telephone number and/or payment method.
20. Everest Casino reserves the right to vary the amount of bonuses granted and the currencies in which they are granted depending on the user’s country of residence at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
21. Everest Casino reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers, to terminate a bonus offer without notice or compensation, to change the terms of a bonus offer and/or to exchange one type of bonus offer for another at its sole discretion and at any time.
22. Everest Casino reserves the right to end a bonus offer at any time and without providing notice, reason or justification. Everest Casino also reserves the right to deny a bonus, or a series of bonuses, or a bonus program, to any player or any group of players, at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
23.If the Bonus general wagering requirements have not been fulfilled by the time of expiry of the bonus, the bonus will expire and the bonus and all and any winnings derived from the bonus will be automatically void.
24. Everest Casino reserves the right to remove a bonus, and any associated bonus winnings, from a player’s account where that player is suspected of having breached these terms and conditions, the terms of the conditions of a specific promotion or the Everest General Terms & Conditions.
25. Bonus chips may not be exchanged, traded or transferred to other accounts.
26. In the event of any dispute regarding a bonus, the decision of Everest Casino shall be final.
27. Everest Casino reserves the right to use first names, nicknames and/or alias in any announcements about tournament results, recipients of any promotional bonus and Progressive Jackpot winners.
28. The English language version of these Bonus Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which may be issued.
FREE SPINS BONUS:
1. Once you have accepted your Free Spins bonus simply launch the pre-defined promotional game in real mode and your free spins will be waiting for you.
2. Free spins can only be wagered on a pre-defined list of slots and they are non-transferable.
3. 50 line versions are not included in the offer.
4. Wagering contribution is 100%.
5. Unless stated otherwise, to withdraw any winnings resulting from a Free Spins offer, players must wager 5 times the bonus amount. If, for example, you win €10 you will need to wager a total of €50 (€10 times 5) on eligible games with your Free Spins Bonus Winnings, prior to making a withdrawal.
6. The Expiry Period stated in the Specific Terms takes precedence. However, if no Expiry Period is stated Free Spins are valid for 15 days from when they are issued. Unused portions will be removed from your account after 15 days. Where the offer is valid for a different time period, this will be stated in the Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
7. Winnings from the Free Spins Bonus will need to be wagered in the casino, only on slot games, with the exceptions of the slots listed in the General Bonus Terms and Conditions above, before they can be withdrawn.
8. Only wagers made on real money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement. For avoidance of doubt, any Free Spins played during the wagering will not attribute to any sort of wagering requirements.
9. Free Spins offered by Everest are intended for genuine recreational players only. Everest awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free Spins will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a Free Spins offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. At Everest’s sole discretion, all Free Spins may be revoked and subsequent gaming activity and winnings may be voided.
10. Everest reserves the right to alter, annul or withdraw any and all of the terms of the Free Spins at any time. Amendments will be effective as soon as they are posted here.
11.General Terms & Conditions of Everest Casino shall always apply.